Start 7-Days of Self-Kindness
Receive short audios daily, join our community newsletter and start 7-days of self-kindness with Joey.
Watch The 1-hour Master Class for Vertigo and Tinnitus
Get exclusive access to this FREE Master Class for 3-days only. Allocate 1-hour, take notes. Learn the essentials.
Welcome to Seeking Balance.
I’m Joey Remenyi, your Vestibular Audiologist and ‘neuroplasticity’ guide for recovery of persistent vertigo and tinnitus.
I give you skills and tools to transform the wiring of your body and brain.
Very few people have training in this process- so it might be new to you.
Watch The Master Class or explore our free resources to learn more.
Start eLearning. You are in control.
Feel yourself become whole again.
(And heal at that energetic level that your GP doesn’t quite understand.)
Prepare yourself for feeling connected, understood and deeply compassionate toward yourself. Find your joy again.
What Is Vertigo?
Vertigo is a sensation of movement when we are not moving. Tinnitus is a sound that we hear within our ears, head or body. Recovery from vertigo/tinnitus can take seconds, hours, days, months or years… In order to re-establish balance, it helps to create an individualised plan so that you can rewire your internal system. This plan involves gentle daily steps, actions and tools. Without support and a specific plan, people can feel stuck in sensations of dizziness/tinnitus.
Seeking Balance will help you to learn more about your condition and help you create your own plan for a safe and efficient recovery.
Common Dizziness Conditions!
Many people with vertigo find computer screens difficult- so you can listen in, and rest your eyes.
Here are some quick audio links about:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) (7 minutes)
- Labyrinthitis: Inner ear infections (3 minutes)
- Meniere’s Disease or Endolymphatic Hydrops (7 minutes)
- Vestibular Migraine (7 minutes)
- Brain Fog, fuzziness, idiopathic dizziness (3 minutes)
- Read about “3PD” Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness pdf
And some less common dizziness conditions:
- Superior Canal Dehiscence (SCD) (3 minutes)
- Mal Débarquement Disorder (MDD) (3 minutes)
- Acoustic Neuroma/Vestibular Schwannoma (6 minutes)
Causes of dizziness symptoms ongoing:
- Why Do I have Persistent Dizziness? (5 minutes)
Read about it all here. Be informed about what your ears, brain, and body are experiencing during dizziness. This can be really valuable to help you begin your recovery.
Why am I dizzy? Can I cure vertigo? How do I treat imbalance?
(Let’s find out.)
Join us and learn to:
- Cultivate a resilience mindset that feels good, moment to moment
- Practise mindfulness daily
- Manage your balance disturbance using “vestibular compensation”
- Manage intermittent symptoms & worries
- Strengthen your “residual” balance pathways with specific tools
- Reduce anxiety related to dizziness
- Prevent escalation of dizzy symptoms
- Support your natural repair processes
- Learn ‘home treatment’ options for your positional vertigo
- Boost your emotional tool-kit so that you can create calm
- Learn from home (so you don’t have to travel for appointments)
- And, respond to dizzy/tinnitus moments with kindness and heartfelt action
Connect with us!
Watch these FREE webinars to learn more about mindfulness for vertigo and tinnitus.
Listen to the FREE audio recordings of vestibular science conferences on the topic of mindfulness for vertigo.
Read these articles to learn more about the science behind neuroplasticity and our ability to change our brain.
Learn the #1 thing I see in clinic preventing people from vertigo recovery… sign up to our FREE Starter Kit!
You can learn to master your symptoms, at home.
Easy. Simple. Anywhere.
This is the digital age.
World-first, online support programs specific for vertigo, tinnitus and uncomfortable body sensations.