Let's Work Together
Seeking Balance: Our Client Agreement
Thank you for your interest in working with me. I look forward to meeting you on our call/s.
This document is important because it sets out the agreement about how we will work together. By “we” I mean Seeking Balance International Pty Ltd (ACN 624 386 394) atf the Seeking Balance International Discretionary Trust, formally known as Seeking Balance Australia, (“SBA” “Joey”) and you, my client (“you” “Clients”). Please read this document carefully because by ticking the box and proceeding with your purchase, you are agreeing that you accept it.
* Joey is not currently taking new clients
Beautiful Balance: Six-month Private Therapy Program
This program is designed to assist you to understand your symptoms and your body; reduce anxiety about your symptoms and assist you to achieve more peace; through developing a management plan that works for you. We will work together so that you can learn new strategies to implement in your daily life. This includes up to six months of support with one-hour private therapy video sessions spaced roughly two-weeks apart, personal email support, as well as digital resources. The investment for the full program is AU$10,000. A monthly payment plan is also available, however you save $1,000 with the upfront payment. You may also purchase this program in your local currency with a single bank transfer for USD, Euros or British Pounds.
Working privately with me is a significant investment in your health and well-being. The cost of this service reflects the commitment being made to your recovery.
Responsibilities and Expectations
We will support you by providing you with knowledge, tools and strategies to manage your symptoms and assist you while you implement new changes. The outcome of the program really depends upon your level of participation. Ultimately Clients are responsible for implementing the strategies recommended by SBA.
We can in no way predict your future outcomes or make any promises of how you will feel at the end of this program. We will support you as best we can every step of the way.
Client’s responsibilities and expectations:
- The Client must book in their own sessions (two per month) and attend all sessions on time;
- Be honest and forthright in sessions;
- Be prepared to discuss feedback on your experiences and any recommended changes;
- Follow through with implementing changes suggested during a session;
- Engage with the six Rock Steady Modules;
- Be respectful when emailing questions or insights to Joey between sessions;
- Turn off all distractions during a session and ensure that you are in a space where you are comfortable to have the discussion and free to move around;
- Notify SBA immediately if you have any questions or concerns directly and not discuss any concerns or grievances to third parties.
- Do not email Joey during an emergency- please contact your local emergency services for immediate support. For Australians the emergency number to call is (000).
SBA’s responsibilities and expectations:
- Joey will attend all sessions on time to the best of her ability;
- You will be given full attention during each session;
- Joey will collaborate with you to develop customized exercises in response to your experiences, desired goals and feedback;
- Joey will provide you with strategies and support to implement change in your life to improve the management or perception of your symptoms;
- Joey cannot provide advice or support for extreme overwhelm, nervous breakdown or suicidal concerns via email or video therapy. If it becomes apparent to Joey that you require support that goes beyond the scope of what she can offer, SBA will support you to discontinue your program and seek professional guidance elsewhere;
- SBA will use our best efforts to respond to your queries within 48 hours, from Monday through Friday. Joey will notify you if she is on leave or away from internet access for any length of time.
- Sessions are available from 8.00am to 6.00pm (Melbourne, AET) Monday through Thursday. If you’re in the Northern Hemisphere, let me know and we’ll find a time that works for both of us.
- All mentoring sessions take place over the phone or Zoom video call. We will use my Zoom Room, which offers many options for connecting via local dial-in access in may countries around the world or direct from your computer.
- I recommend calling in from somewhere quiet, private, and comfortable, and using a hands-free headset for the call.
- I will provide you with email support and feedback during the 6 month period. You can contact me at any time with questions or insights directly related to your home practice through email. I will aim to respond within 48-hours, however if this is not possible I will notify you in advance.
- You can record our sessions on your computer so that you can revisit them for support as you need. This service is complimentary.
Rescheduling and cancelling
For Beautiful Balance, you are eligible to book two sessions each month for up to a maximum of 24 weeks (6 months). It is your responsibility to book your sessions and make sure that they do not expire each month. During this program you may use between 8 and 12 sessions in total depending on the pace that you choose to book your sessions. All sessions expire 6 months after your first session.
If you must reschedule an appointment, please let me know at least 96 hours (4 days) in advance. This time is being held for you so if you miss an appointment or do not notify me within the cancellation period, you will forfeit that session. My booking system allows you to select an appointment that suits us both. If I am taking any significant time away that will impact you, I will notify you in advance so that we can both plan ahead.
Rock Steady Modules
The Rock Steady Modules are designed for you to undertake at your own pace, however it is the intention that you undertake these modules while working with SBA. Each Module contains a 40-minute audio, short videos, mindfulness exercises and module notes for recording your achievements. You will have access to the lifetime of the Rock Steady toolkit.
Your Investment and Payment Terms
You acknowledge that you are financially willing and able to invest in this service by choice, and that by doing so, you are not incurring any economic hardship in any way. You understand that by registering for this service, you are committing to make the agreed payments and pay the total price (either one-time payment or a monthly payment plan).
SBA offers Clients a reduced fee for payments that are made in full upfront. Alternatively, payment may be made by equal monthly instalments. By entering an instalment plan you are authorizing SBA to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card in three equal monthly instalments, commencing with your first payment. You agree that there will be sufficient clear funds available in your nominated account on the scheduled instalment date. If your payment is declined you agree to pay SBA any fees that it is charged because of your missed payment. If a payment is declined you will automatically be disabled from access to your Rock Steady Online Toolkit or to continue with your private therapy sessions for Beautiful Balance. Upon successful payment, you will receive access once more to your Program.
Refunds will not be provided for a change of mind, so please take some time to familiarise yourself with my work before you make the investment.
Your Privacy is important to me. I acknowledge that during our sessions you will disclose health and other personal information to me. I will not use your information for my own benefit or share your information with any third party outside of our sessions unless:
- they work with me and have a legitimate reason to know that information; or
- as required by law; or
- you have given me prior written consent.
This extends so that I will not divulge that you have enrolled in my program, which you of course, are free to discuss.
I am happy to give you access to the program content for your personal use under a single user license. This means that you must not share, copy, re-publish, edit or sell any of SBA’s content for business or commercial use, or in any way without my prior consent.
The content in the SBA program is owned by Joanna Remenyi (Joey). Joey grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, perpetual licence to use the program content for your personal use to improve your wellbeing. This licence cannot be sub-licensed, sold or given to any other person. Your payment for this licence has been included in the program fees.
You acknowledge that Joey is the absolute owner of the copyright and intellectual property and that all such rights remain with Joey. You must not alter, remove or obscure any copyright, trademark or proprietary mark in the program content.
Joey represents and warrants to you that she has the right to grant this licence in the program content, and that your use of the program content for your personal use, will not infringe on the rights of any third party.
You may only use the program content during the period of the licence, for your personal use to improve your wellbeing. This is essential and this obligation continues after your participation in the program has ceased.
You must not sell, publish, reproduce, distribute or share copies of the program content including in electronic form. You also must not treat the program content in any way that is prejudicial to Joey’s reputation or that infringes on Joey’s moral rights.
You agree to indemnify and hold Joey harmless and keep Joey indemnified against any loss, claim, action, judgment, expense or damage of any kind that Joey might suffer as a result of your use (including unauthorised use) of the program content in breach of this licence.
Joey Remenyi is the owner of the copyright in the content on this website. The material on this website is protected by copyright under the Copyright Act (Cth) 1968. To the extent permitted by law, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of Joey Remenyi. If you wish to use any content from this website you must seek Joey Remenyi’s permission and fair payment may be requested. Joey Remenyi may receive compensation for the use of any of the content on this site by educational institutions and governments.
This notice may change from time to time and you should re-visit this page before using any content from this site.
Personal Responsibility Disclaimer and Release of Claims
You understand that you are responsible for your own level of participation within the program, and the results that follow. You acknowledge that you assume all risks related to your use, non-use or misuse of the program content.
I have the appropriate qualifications to deliver the program to you, and the program has been developed with the intention of assisting you. This is an educational and support program, being provided to you to assist you to develop skills and tools for implementation in your life. Individuals have different responses and results will vary between participants. SBA does not guarantee any specific outcome and especially does not guarantee that your symptoms will be ‘cured’. Nothing in this Program is intended to be considered medical or mental health advice and you should always consult a specialist before making changes that impact your health.
Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Release of Claims
You agree that I will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you receive through this Program and my services. You agree that you fully and completely hold me harmless, indemnify and release me from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or may have against me in the future that may arise from your participation in the Program, including all services, and program materials, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
This document forms the entire Agreement between SBA and you and can only be changed by agreement between us, as recorded in writing. This Agreement should be construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. If any clause of this Agreement is deemed void or unenforceable then it will be removed from the Agreement to the extent of the invalidity and the rest of the clauses will remain.