At Seeking Balance, we offer many FREE resources for better understanding and resolving vertigo and tinnitus. We also provide the complete ROCK STEADY Tool-Kit, Professional training programs and 1:1 support packages.
Watch this video and learn how to login, change your password, and use The FREE Starter Kit, Free Webinars and access your BPPV Video Kit or ROCK STEADY Modules. Enjoy!
we are seeking balance
Our intention in designing this vertigo/tinnitus support material is to help you feel informed and supported, so that you can create a plan that feels good. To learn about working with Joey 1:1 you can book a FREE 15-min call.
Let’s do this:
– You will receive your username and password in an email (check your junk mail) soon after you sign up to the FREE Starter Kit.
– Keep your login and password carefully protected. It is just for you 😉
– Starting with a beginner’s mindset is a good way to start
(We are all learning at our own pace)
– Being curious is an important part of recovery
– The more time you put in, the more you get out of it
– Be gentle and kind with yourself 😉
– Medical advice and investigations are recommended to help you stay informed about your symptoms
Well done for making it this far!
You are in control. You choose what is best for you. You choose your way forwards.
Remember, like learning the piano, it takes strategy and commitment to reach your desired sensations. You need to build them up and create the neural mapping. You can create you own inner balance. I can guide you.
See you along the way!
The Balance Maven
Vestibular Audiologist & Mindfulness Educator
Seeking Balance Australia