Vertigo, BPPV, Tinnitus support and recovery plans
Watch this login support video and learn how to login, change your password, and access your 7-Day Support Program, Overcoming Trauma Program, Rock Steady Conversations, or ROCK STEADY Modules. Enjoy!
we are seeking balance
My intention in designing this vertigo and tinnitus support material is to help you feel informed and supported, so that you can learn to heal with neuroplasticity.
Let’s do this:
– You will receive your username and password in an email (check your junk mail) soon after you sign up to your program.
– Keep your login and password carefully protected. It is just for you 😉
– Starting with a beginner’s mindset is a good way to start
(We are all learning at our own pace)
– Being curious is an important part of recovery
– The more time you put in, the more you get out of it
– Be gentle and kind with yourself 😉
– Medical advice and investigations are recommended to help you stay informed about your symptoms
Well done for making it this far!
You are in control. You choose what is best for you. You choose your way forwards.
Remember, like learning the piano, it takes strategy, commitment and professional guidance to reach your desired outcomes. You need to build skills and create the neural mapping. Believe in yourself- you can do this.
I am here to guide you.
Vestibular Audiologist & Neuroplasticity Therapist
Founder and Director of Seeking Balance International
FREE Body Scan Audio
Engage in your recovery process… start healing at home with this FREE BODY SCAN.
ROCK STEADY Full 12 week Program
Get the comprehensive toolkit to support your healing with neuroplasticity.