Watch this login support video and learn how to login, change your password, and access The Master Class, The FREE Starter Kit, your BPPV Video Kit or ROCK STEADY Modules. Enjoy!
we are seeking balance
Our intention in designing this vertigo/tinnitus support material is to help you feel informed and supported, so that you can create a plan that feels good. To learn about working with Joey 1:1 you can try the 7-day challenge (for $7).
Let’s do this:
– Keep your login and password carefully protected. It is just for you 😉
– Starting with a beginner’s mindset is a good way to start
(We are all learning at our own pace)
– Being curious is an important part of recovery
– The more time you put in, the more you get out of it
– Be gentle and kind with yourself 😉
– Medical advice and investigations are recommended to help you stay informed about your symptoms
Well done for making it this far!
You are in control. You choose what is best for you. You choose your way forwards.
Remember, like learning the piano, it takes strategy, commitment and professional guidance to reach your desired outcomes. You need to build skills and create the neural mapping. Believe in yourself- you can do this.
I can guide you.
Vestibular Audiologist & Mindfulness Educator
Founder and Director of Seeking Balance Australia
FREE Vertigo and Tinnitus Starter Kit!
Engage in your recovery process… get started at home with this FREE preparation Module for ROCK STEADY.
Master Class For Vertigo and Tinnitus
Get exclusive access to this free Master Class for 3-days only. Allocate ~1-hour and take notes as you learn.